We at Emmanuel are here for you no matter what you need, or situation you find yourself in. Below are some links to helpful resources. If there isn't a link listed that you would find helpful, please contact Pastor Z.
Stress, Pressures, Crisis Resources:
- Iowa Concern Hotline: 1-800-446-1985 or www.extension.iastate.edu/iowaconcern/ 24/7 Live Chat, free and confidential source of help for Iowans in need
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 or https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Childhelp (1.800.4ACHILD) Provides 24/7 assistance in 170 languages to adults, children and youth with information and questions regarding child abuse. All calls are anonymous and confidential.
- The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386 (24/7)
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 1-800-799-7233 or www.thehotline.org/
- Farm Stress Resources: www.extension.iastate.edu/dairyteam/farm-stress-management
- Veterans Association: 1-800-273-8255
- National Eating Disorder Association: 1-800-931-2237
- National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG), is available to you and can be reached via phone or text at 1-800-522-4700.
Covid and Small Business guidance
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html Strategies for employers, workplaces.
- CDC Handouts & Posters, www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/factsheets.html Printable factsheets and resources for the workplace (available in multiple languages)
- US Small Business Association (SBA) – Small business guidance, www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources
Funding options, guidance for businesses, employers
- US Chamber of Commerce – COVID-19 resources for businesses, www.uschamber.com/coronavirus Small business guides and emergency loan resources